Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Sawtooth II Low B-Dry Hiking Shoes
When we're looking to balance the rugged performance of a hiking boot with the low profile of a hiking tennie, the Oboz Sawtooth II Low B-Dry Hiking Shoes stand out to us as a great compromise. They're breathable, waterproof, and built on an aggressive sole that bites into everything from packed-out trails below treeline to rocky alpine routes that cross sections of scree followed by wet and soggy meadows. Oboz added plenty of cushioning in the form of a dual-density midsole to support your feet over miles of rough and rugged terrain, then added a nylon shank for stability when the angle of ascent turns steep.
- Burly all-terrain hiking shoe for exploring wet and rocky trails
- Waterproof membrane keeps your wool socks dry
- Abrasion-resistant leather and textiles endure rough terrain
- Proprietary insole provides cushioned arch and heel support
- Footbed lined with moisture-wicking layer for dry comfort
- Sawtooth outsole offers traction and stability
- Sidewall lugs supply lightweight grip on offer-camber trails
- Lace closure ensures a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #OBZ002J
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.