Sawtooth II Low B-Dry Hiking Shoe
For hikers looking to balance the rugged performance of a hiking boot with the low profile of a hiking tennie, the Oboz Women's Sawtooth Low Hiking Shoes are a great compromise. They're breathable, waterproof, and built on an aggressive sole that will bite into everything from packed-out trails below treeline to rocky alpine routes that frequently cross long sections of scree followed by wet and soggy meadows. Oboz added plenty of cushioning in the form of a dual-density midsole to support your feet over miles of rough and rugged terrain, then added a nylon shank for added stability when the angle of ascent turns steep.
- A burly all-terrain hiking shoe for exploring wet and rocky trails
- Waterproof membrane keeps your wool socks nice and dry
- Abrasion-resistant leather and textiles endure rough terrain
- Proprietary insole provides cushioned arch and heel support
- Footbed lined with moisture-wicking layer for dry comfort
- Sawtooth outsole offers traction and stability
- Sidewall lugs supply lightweight grip on offer-camber trails
- Lace closure ensures a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #OBZ002J
What do you think about this product?
December 1, 2019
Take a 20% extra discount code from here coupon-code.info
May 2, 2019
Perfect Low Shoe
Love this show. The cut-out at the ankle makes it perfect.
March 6, 2019
Proven Comfort Updated!