Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Sawtooth II Low Hiking Shoe
The perfect hike takes serious planning and intense maneuvering, and Oboz created the Men's Sawtooth Low Hiking Shoe to make it happen. No matter what mountain we want to tackle, this hiking shoe resists abrasion and breathe like a dream thanks to their nubuck leather and mesh uppers, and offers optimal traction over rugged terrain from their grippy and durable Sawtooth rubber soles. From long treks through the woods to short hikes in the desert, the Sawtooth provides cushioning with their O fit insole and dual-density EVA midsole, as well as flexibility from their 3D molded heel counter and abrasion-resistant textile lining.
- Lightweight but supportive hiking boot for treks of all lengths
- Nubuck upper is abrasion resistant, flexible, and classic
- Lighweight construction keeps you moving quickly and comfortably
- Dual density EVA provides comfort and cushioning on long hikes
- O fit insole wicks moisture while providing support and cushioning
- Sawtooth outsole grips well, sheds mud, and boosts stability
- Item #OBZ0027
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.