Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Sawtooth II Mid Hiking Boot
Named after the rugged mountains of Idaho, the Sawtooth II Hiking Boot gives us the performance we need in tough terrain. Its combination of soles comes together to provide a soft and durable ride even on the gnarliest routes. And with nylon shanks inlaid under the footbed, we'll be helped to stay upright as we move forward on trail.
- Hiking boots made to keep our feet secure en route
- Nubuck and mesh upper mixes long-lasting strength with ventilation
- B-Dry membrane lets moisture escape while preventing its entry
- O-Fit insole is comfortable and fits your foot better
- Dual-density EVA midsole helps absorb tough impacts
- Large lugged outsoles provide a 3D grip on varied terrain
- Toe overlays help resist wear and tear
- Item #OBZ002E
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.