Select a Size
Select a Color
Sawtooth II Low Hiking Shoe - Wide
If you want the support of a traditional hiking boot with the low-profile feel of an athletic shoe, look no further than the Oboz Sawtooth II Low Wide Hiking Shoe. It's got the rugged durability, supportive comfort, and trail-ready performance that you need for dawn-to-dusk day hikes and multi-day backpacking trips alike. Available in this special wide version to accommodate those with wider feet or anyone looking to layer their thick hiking socks, the Sawtooth II Low features a narrow heel to prevent slippage that may lead to uncomfortable blistering, an asymmetrical collar for an improved ankle fit, and large mesh vents to ensure breathability during warm weather hikes. Like most Oboz shoes, it comes with an ultra-comfortable O-Fit insole, which provides cushioned support for your long trail miles. You've also got a high-traction rubber outsole, complete with deep lugs that deliver reliable grip on both soft and hard trail surfaces.
- Wide hiking shoe that delivers streamlined support on the trail
- Leather and textile upper provides durability for rugged terrain
- O-Fit insole offers underfoot cushioning and support
- Lugged outsole delivers performance traction on varying surfaces
- Asymmetrical collar gives you an improved fit around the ankle
- Large mesh vents boost your breathability on the trail
- Narrower heel helps eliminate slippage that causes blisters
- Wider fit accommodates larger feet or added sock layers
- Item #OBZ0028
- Upper Material
- nubuck leather, abrasion-resistant textile
- O-Fit insole
- EVA, nylon shank
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 1, 2019
Oboz my favorite
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 165 lbs
I live on the west shore of Lake Tahoe and the Sierra is my back yard. These shoes are the best! I don't like the waterproof versions because when it's hot I like dry feet.