Select Style & Size
Sawtooth II Hiking Shoe
The Oboz Women's Sawtooth Hiking Shoes check off all the boxes—lightweight, rugged, and comfortable. A tough Sawtooth sole offers ridiculous traction over varying terrain, so you don't lose your footing over tricky routes, and breathable uppers keep your feet feeling great no matter how hard you're pushing yourself. Dual-density EVA cushioning in both the insole and midsole let you hike all the live-long day without getting tired toes; the O Fit footbed is designed with a sculpted arch that places the foot in a neutral position, and the deep heel cushion makes for natural support. Finish the Sawtooth II off with a sturdy heel counter and asymmetrical (aka comfortable) collar, and you have got yourself one ideal hiking shoe.
- A hard-working pair of shoes for hiking the big hike
- Leather uppers provide durability against the great outdoors
- Breathable mesh panels keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Dual-density insole and midsole offer cushioning and support
- Sawtooth sole delivers traction and stability on rugged trails
- Lace closure ensures an adjustable, secure fit
- Item #OBZ002M
- Upper Material
- nubuck, textile
- O Fit
- Claimed Weight
- [size 7, pair] 1lb 8.8oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 12, 2020
Oboz Sawtooth II
- I've used it several times
Love these hiking shoes!!!! These are my 2 pair. They come out of the box ready to use!!! Total comfort all day long from day 1.
March 6, 2019