More than meets the eye.
Although the Oboz Women's Pika Low Hiking Shoes look cute and cuddly on the outside, they’re actually incredibly fierce and resilient. Equipped with a lightweight and breathable mesh upper with flexible synthetic leather overlays, these hiking shoes are built to survive high altitude excursions and relaxing strolls through the park.
Each step is cushioned by compression-molded EVA midsoles and BFit Deluxe footbeds, and they offer unparalleled support from their PU heel plugs and nylon shanks. The Pika shoes are designed with as few seams as possible for increased comfort, as well as strobel lasts. And in case your hikes turn as serious as your footwear, these shoes glide over terrain thanks to their ESS forefoot protection plates and Thru-hiker rubber soles.
- Mesh upper, synthetic leather overlays
- Textile mesh lining on heel
- Minimally seamed and lined
- Strobel last, BFit Deluxe footbed
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- ESS forefoot protection plate
- PU heel plug, nylon shank
- Thru-hiker (rubber) sole
- Item #OBZ000P
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 6.0
I bought these for my wife. Runs true to size, very comfortable
fit. Returned because my wife wants shoes with more padding.