Liberate your heel without sacrificing comfort.
Just because you're short doesn't mean you can't pack a punch, and the same is true of The Oboz Phoenix Low Women's Hiking Shoe. From tackling a Lost Coast trail run to huffing it up a Rocky Mountain 14er, the Phoenix is game for whatever foot-abusing mission you can throw at it, and with the B-DRY waterproof, breathable lining under the hood, it may just come back for seconds, even in wet, muddy conditions.
- A sturdy low-profile hiking or backpacking shoe
- B-DRY waterproof, breathable lining keeps your feet dry
- Leather and mesh upper withstands wear from trails
- Molded toe-cap provides protection from rocks and roots
- Multi-density EVA sole is extra cushy and supportive
- Item #OBZ001A
- Q & A
O Fit Insole
1. Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
2. Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
3. Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
4. High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
5. High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
Granite Peak Midsole
1. Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot.
2. Dual density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
3. TPU chassis adds protection and torsional stability underfoot.
Granite Peak Outsole
Our quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If youÃ¢ÂÂre tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further.
The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features Granite Peak, the tallest peak in Montana.
Oboz Phoenix Low Waterproof
Oboz O Fit Insole
OBOZ™ O FIT Insole™ is designed to deliver an unmatched fit, feel and performance for wherever the trail may lead.