A lightweight trail pounder.
The Oboz Women's Luna Hiking Shoes are the ideal choice for those high-mileage days when distance is the end goal. Weighing less than a pound per pair, the Luna is seriously light, without sacrificing the necessary components needed to remain dependable on the trail. Their upper is composed of synthetic leather and an abrasion- resistant textile fabric, ensuring the Luna stands up to heavy wear in the mountains. The Granite Peak sole is made from durable Granite Peak rubber with 4mm directional lugs for reliable traction on everything from loose, washed-out trails to rock- and root-strewn sections of singletrack. Oboz added a nylon shank and a stiff TPU chassis to keep the shoe stable during those steep, switchbacked descents back to the trailhead.
- Synthetic leather and textile upper
- Dual-density EVA midsole
- BFit Deluxe footbed
- Nylon shank
- TPU chassis
- Granite Peak rubber sole
- Item #OBZ000S
- Q & A
Oboz Women's Luna Low
O Fit Insole
1. Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
2. Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
3. Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
4. High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
5. High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
Granite Peak Midsole
1. Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot.
2. Dual density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
3. TPU chassis adds protection and torsional stability underfoot.
Granite Peak Outsole
Our quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If youÃ¢ÂÂre tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further.
The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features Granite Peak, the tallest peak in Montana.
Oboz O Fit Insole
OBOZ™ O FIT Insole™ is designed to deliver an unmatched fit, feel and performance for wherever the trail may lead.
I wanted to like this shoes so bad!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
This shoe is so cute! I wanted to like it so bad! As soon as I put it on my feet were in pain! They are so hard! And just walking a little bit around my house they were already starting to work a blister on the back of my ankle. 😢 Sadly sending them back. 😢😢😢
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'0"
- Weight: 105lbs
I bought this for my wife, and she finds the Oboz are very comfortable and supportive for hiking on rocky or
uneven trails. She thought the toe box which might be too wide, but in actuality they were just right when having to step harder than usual. She likes them a lot and think
they look good with a skirt too! I did good. Woo-hoo!