Why We Like The Oboz Katabatic Low B-DRY Hiking Shoe
From the trail to town to the tavern, the new Oboz Katabatic Low feels light and comfortable on our feet. With a new and progressive look for Oboz, it still features the brand's well-known O Fit insoles for comfort and support as well as an improved BDRY lining for better waterproofing and breathability. We like this next-generation hiking shoe for fast hikers, urban hikers, and everyday outdoor life wear.
- New Oboz hiking shoe with trail-to-town versatility
- Mesh uppers with TPU overlays for less weight, more breathability
- BDRY membrane for waterproof and breathable protection
- O FIT insoles add foot support and cushioning for comfort
- Made in part with recycled materials for eco-responsibility
- Item #OBZG055
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- synthetic, PU overlay
- O Fit insole
- Trail Tread rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 9.5] 14.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- hiking, casual
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help