Clear your head.
- A lightweight hiker for quick day hikes and long-haul trips
- Waterproof and breathable insert keeps moisture out
- Breathable mesh upper with reinforcements for durability
- Cushioning midsole disperses impact from rocks and roots
- Nylon shank adds extra support on mountainous terrain
- Tread pattern ensures traction on the trail
- Item #OBZ000Y
- Q & A
O Fit Insole
1. Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
2. Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
3. Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
4. High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
5. High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
Crest Thru Hiker Midsole
1. Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot.
2. Compression-molded EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
3. Lightweight polyurethane heel plug provides excellent cushioning and rebound to maximize energy transfer.
4. 1mm EVA Super Skin (ESS) plate mitigates overflexion and protects the forefoot.
Crest Thru Hiker Outsole
An outsole designed to go the distance. ItÃ¢ÂÂs grippy enough for tough trails and durable enough to hold up for miles.
The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the north and south terminus of the CDT trail.
Shed mud at the heel, toe and arches with our mud shedding guards.
Oboz O Fit Insole
OBOZ™ O FIT Insole™ is designed to deliver an unmatched fit, feel and performance for wherever the trail may lead.
Nice shoe a little small
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 9
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 180lbs
Having to return for the 1/2 size larger
Are these trail shoes narrow or wide