Cirque Low Hiking Shoe
For day hikers or backpackers looking for lightweight performance that won't compromise comfort and support, the Oboz Cirque Low Hiking Shoe makes a worthy companion. This technical trail hiker features lightweight uppers that blend durable textile suede with breathable mesh panels, supported by an outsole designed especially for reduced weight. The Tempest sole is built with variable rubber thickness that provides traction on tricky terrain with sturdy lugs, while reducing weight in sections that don't make contact with the trail.
When it comes to comfort, Oboz gave the Cirque single-density responsive cushioning in the midsole, with a chassis for additional support and a forefoot plate to prevent stone bruising. The proprietary footbed is comprised of mixed density EVA cushioning, delivering breathable cushioning and sculpted arch support. And at a little over half a pound each, the Cirques are lightweight enough to keep you nimble on the trail, mile after mile.
- A lightweight trail hiker for going the distance
- Breathable mesh uppers leave your feet feeling light and dry
- Streamlined lugs provide efficient traction on variable terrain
- Cushioned, responsive midsole ensures all-day comfort
- A3 Chassis gives you the support you need on steep rugged ascents
- Footbed designed for comfort, breathability, and arch support
- Lace closure delivers an adjustable, secure fit on the trail
- Oboz promises to plant a tree for each pair of shoes purchased
- Item #OBZ002O
- Q & A
Do It All Hiker!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This technically innovative, elite trail hiker was designed to keep weight at a minimum while maximizing comfort, support and performance. Its dynamic, A3 Chassisâ¢ brings technical functionality to your most aggressive peak-bagging pursuits with the end goal of delivering precise flexion and foot alignment. Supported by the Tempest Outsoleâs variable rubber thickness and streamlined, sturdy lugs, it offers superior protection paired with a breathable knit mesh upper to keep your feet dry no matter how hard you plan on charging to the top.