Cirque Low Hiking Shoe
Designed for fast-paced peak-bagging missions, the Oboz Cirque Low Hiking Shoe brings rugged durability and an athletic profile to the trail. If your only speed is "fast" and your only goal is "up" then this shoe may be perfect for you. Its low-profile design helps you bound through technical trails, and the high-performing Tempest outsole delivers reliable traction during every part of the hike. The unique multi-directional lugs provide traction on everything from soft creek-hugging trails to rocky summit scrambles. You'll also have confident braking on the way down, along with flex grooves for better ground-engagement on the trail, and a protective toe cap to guard against unexpected stubs. The Cirque Low's midsole delivers lots of support for your dawn-to-dusk trips to the trail thanks to the cushioned midsole, stabilizing midfoot chassis, and supportive underfoot shank. An O-Fit insole delivers cushioned comfort and anatomical support for long miles, while the reinforced upper ensures durability and protection on rough or overgrown trails.
- Athletic hiking shoe for speedy trips to the summit
- Outsole provides flex, reliable traction, and easy braking
- Cushioned midsole offers underfoot comfort for tired feet
- Stabilizing and supportive chassis offers boot-like performance
- Toe cap and forefoot plate give you protection from rocky trails
- O-Fit insole provides comfortable support on grueling hikes
- Upper balances breathable performance and a durable design
- Item #OBZ0029
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 12
- Height: 6'6"
- Weight: 205lbs
Great show with a lightweight feel that can still get after it. Love the feeling of the chassis underneath. Its there, but its light. Great shoe with tons of support and capabilities.