Select a Size
Select a Color
Cirque Low B-Dry Hiking Shoe
With the Oboz Cirque Low B-Dry Hiking Shoe you'll be able to cruise along the trail in any weather thanks to its full waterproof protection, athletic profile, and trail-ready performance. Designed for speedy ascents, this waterproof hiking shoe ensures that no summit or trail is off limits in a little bit of rain. The waterproof and breathable B-Dry membrane keeps your feet dry during the deluge, and does so without making them feel clammy or stuffy. Meanwhile, the Tempest outsole ensures traction on variable terrain and conditions thanks to its rounded 4.5mm lugs. There's also a forefoot ESS rock plate that keeps your foot protected from sharp roots and rocks that might be hiding under the gathering puddles, and a midsole built around comfortable stability, all-day support, and the flex you need to really dig into those steep upper-mountain trails.
- Waterproof hiking shoe for speedy trips on the trail
- B-Dry membrane offers breathable waterproofing for wet weather
- Lugged outsole provides traction on both soft trails and slick rock
- Midsole balances flex and stability to help you reach the summit
- Underfoot rock plate guards the forefoot from trail hazards
- Synthetic suede and mesh upper delivers breathability and durability
- Low athletic profile is ideal for technical trails and quick speeds
- Item #OBZ0026
- Upper Material
- knit mesh, synthetic micro suede
- B-Dry membrane
- O-Fit insole
- EVA, A3 chassis, ESS forefoot rock plate
- Tempest (rubber, 4.5mm lugs)
- Claimed Weight
- (single) 15.9oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 13, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 6"
- 350 lbs
I received these Oboz yesterday. High quality packaging and straight out of the box comfort.. The insole is a quality product as well. Info about the quality insole is listed on the box too. Im an outdoorsman and have already walked through wet grass this morning and stayed dry completely. Im already thinking of buying a second pair. This is the first Oboz purchase for me as I usually wear Scarpa and Mammut hiking shoes or boots. Im sure I'll buy more Oboz in the future though. North Carolina man here.