For camping and beyond.
For you it's never shoe season and even while hiking you prefer a sock-free, ventilated feel. The Oboz Women's Campster Sandal features woven webbing that lets you traipse right through creeks while the rest of your crew has to cherry pick stones in order to cross without getting their boots wet. Dual-density EVA in the midsole helps soften the impact of your foot on the aforementioned rocky river beds, while a lightweight yet extremely sturdy Salida outsole grips water-smoothed stones and muddy trails alike.
- Technical sandal for desert hiking and relaxing at camp
- Polyester webbing strap is tough and comfortable
- Dual-density EVA midsole cushions harsh grounds
- Heel strap secures a secure fit and is easy to remove
- Lightweight outsole is ultra-tough and grippy
- Item #OBZ001S
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love Oboz in general and needed a summer sandal, so I thought I would give their Campster sandal a try. I haven't hiked in them yet, but have worn them while casually walking around and they are SO comfortable. I don't think I will ever go back to generic flip-flops because the arch support and overall comfort of these sandals is unprecedented. I'm looking forward to wearing these on my many camping trips to come!