Bridger Vent Mid Hiking Boot
Lace up the Oboz Bridger Vent Mid Hiking boot before you hit the trailhead to ensure that you get maximum breathability and support to keep your feet happy while you trek. The nubuck leather and mesh upper is extremely durable and abrasion resistant while also allowing your feet to breathe and keep themselves cool. Under the high performing upper the 0 fit insole blends support and cushion, while the Granite Peak outsole grips trails in any conditions.
- Breathable and supportive hiking boot for long days on the trail
- Nubuck leather and mesh upper is breathable and abrasion resistant
- EVA midsole is comfortable and supportive to keep your feet happy
- 0 fit insole keeps the foot in a nuetral position to limit fatigue
- Nylon Shank fights rocks on the trail while remaining flexible
- Granite Peak outsole is stable and grippy for use on all trails
- Item #OBZ002D
- Q & A
Bridger Vent Mid Non- Waterproof
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 13
- Height: 6'6"
- Weight: 205lbs
Great boot with a ton of function and breathability. Oboz is adding to their bridger family with this vented version. It does a great job in all types of terrain but excels at rocky terrain. The biggest benefit is having it be free from a membrane. My feet sweat and I live in Colorado which honestly it doest rain much in the summer. So I went with this boot. It crushes it for me.