Select a Size
Select a Color
Bridger Premium Mid B-Dry Hiking Boot
Situated as one of the flagship hiking boots in the Oboz line, the Bridger Premium Mid B-Dry combines rugged construction with uncompromising comfort to encourage that final push to the summit. A blend of full-grain and nubuck leather comprise the shoe’s outer for ultimate waterproofing and long-lasting support, making them appropriate for hiking or backpacking.
- Three season hiking boot guides you through variable terrain with confidence
- B-Dry outer membrane stands up to long spells of scree, mud, and dust
- Midsole TPU chassis offers cushion yet retains rigidity for uneven surfaces
- Slight heel rise and stiff insole supply a secure fit for drop-off traverses
- Item #OBZG02G
- Upper Material
- full-grain leather, nubuck leather
- Oboz B-DRY
- glove leather
- O Fit Insole Plus
- Adaptive Cushioning Technology, TPU
- Vibram MegaGrip Granite Peak
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6.7oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 6, 2020
Best boots from Oboz
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 6"
- 205 lbs
Great boot that elevates the already classic Bridger Mid from Oboz. You get everything you would expect from the original Bridger plus: - OFit Plus insole (29.95 after market price) - MegaGrip Vibram Outsole - Full Grain leather (as oppose to Nubuck that the original Bridger sports) - PU Mid Sole- Original Bridger is EVA All of this for only $30 extra??! Killer value in the space of premium outdoor boots. Still has the same fit. I feel like they are a little more robust and a little more time is needed to break them in given the change of materials used. Not a bad thing. It seems like it molds to your foot even better than the original Bridger. Highly recommend!