Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Bridger Mid B-Dry Hiking Boot
The odds that you'll avoid rainy weather decrease with every new day on the trail, so whether you're headed out for a weekend getaway, a week-long adventure, or you just quit your job for a few months of trail-rambling, you're going to want the added assurance and support of the Oboz Bridger Mid B-Dry Wide Hiking Boot. This special wide version tacks on some added room to its already roomy toe box, perfect for hikers with wider feet or those who want to do some serious sock-layering.
- Classic styling meets modern performance in this supportive boot
- Waterproof leather and B-Dry membrane keep feet dry in rainy weather
- O-Fit insole provides underfoot support for your longest hikes
- Lugged outsole delivers tough traction in varied conditions
- Rubber toe cap keeps your forefoot protected on the trail
- Heel counter works to keep your heel and ankle stable
- Supportive midsole helps eliminate ground feel with roots and rocks
- Item #OBZ002P
3.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.