Bridger Low B-Dry Hiking Shoe
Situated as one of the flagship hiking shoes in the Oboz line, the Bridger Low B-Dry combines rugged construction with uncompromising comfort to encourage that final two-mile push to the summit. A blend of synthetic textiles and nubuck leather comprise the shoe’s outer for ultimate waterproofing and breathability, without sacrificing durability.
- Three season hiking shoe guides you through variable terrain with confidence
- B-Dry outer membrane stands up to long spells of scree, mud, and dust
- Midsole TPU chassis offers cushion yet retains rigidity for uneven surfaces
- Slight heel rise and stiff insole supply a secure fit for drop-off traverses
- Item #OBZ001M
- Upper Material
- leather, synthetic
- Oboz B-DRY
- O-Fit Insole
- single-density EVA, TPU chassis, nylon shank
- Granite Peak
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 29, 2021
Great Hiker/Light Backpacker!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 120 lbs
The shoe does it all! It has the protection, stability, and durability of a hiking boot, but the feel of an every day hiker. The outsole protects you from feeling the ground underneath, but the midsole is still comfortable and soft. I also love that these boots come with an aftermarket insole -- with a sculpted arch and the deep heel cup the insole provides the extra support my foot needs.