Why We Like The Bozeman Mid Leather Boot
We want performance on the trail that doesn't look misplaced in town, so we lace up the Bozeman Mid Leather Boot. The sleek upper and low-profile sole with inconspicuous toe cap provide rugged weather resistance and reliable traction without the bulk, giving us a streamlined look that pairs with both our cargo joggers and our favorite jeans.
- Laidback boots that bridge the gap from mountain to town
- Water-resistant leather upper increases longevity
- Wider toe box lets your toes splay naturally
- Recycled lining material provides quick-drying performance
- Molded insole from algae biomass delivers eco-friendly comfort
- Cushy heel pod provides soft landings
- Firmer forefoot cushioning puts an extra spring in your step
- Deep-lugged sole keeps you surefooted trails and sidewalks
- Item #OBZG039
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- PFC-free water-resistant treated split suede leather, recycled synthetic
- recycled natural textile
- board lasted
- O-FIT, Bloom Algae Foam
- dual-density EVA
- Shaft Height
- Heel Height
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 7] 12.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 29, 2021
The Most Comfortable Boots!!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 120 lbs
The leather on these shoes make the shoes so soft and comfortable. There was no break in time at all -- they were comfortable from day one. They have become my every day shoe because they go with everything. I would highly recommend these boots!