Select a size:
Why We Like The Bozeman Mid Boot
Oboz built the Bozeman Mid Boot for the town it was named after as well as most of the easier trails surrounding the town. It handles post-work ridgeline trails or nights spent at the skate park with equal prowess. We like its natural-oriented construction with a nubuck leather, recycled lining, and algae-infused footbed.
- Boots built for towns and trails
- Nubuck leather upper with recycled textile paneling
- O Fit Bloom footbed made of sustainable algae biomass
- Bozeman midsole is soft at the heel and firmer at the toe
- Less-aggressive rubber sole styles for town trails and urban street
- Item #OBZG032
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.