Snow jacket for soon-to-be skiers.
The day before his first time at ski school is nerve-wrecking to say the least. You really hope he enjoys his time on the slopes, but those icy slips or frozen fingers might turn his smile upside down. One thing's for sure, the Obermeyer Toddler Boys' Torque Jacket keeps him comfy to give him a better chance at enjoying skiing as much as you do. A HydroBlock Pro membrane gives this jacket better waterproofing than most standard ski jackets, and with critical seams sealed, the Torque prevents snow from seeping through places that usually let snow in. Obermeyer placed more insulation in the body than the sleeves and hood, resulting in a cozier warmth so he can play in the snow all winter.
- Ski jacket for all-around wintry playtime
- HydroBlock Pro provides exceptional waterproof, breathable ratings
- Critical seams sealed keeps snow out in places that usually seep in
- Body-mapped insulation ensures cozy warmth throughout winter
- Adjustable powder skirt and removable hood customize coverage
- I-Grow extends sleeves an additional inch and a half for growing toddlers
- Item #OBM007G
[membrane/laminate] HydroBlock Pro [face fabric]
[body] 220g [sleeves] 180g [hood] 80g
critical seams sealed
I-Grow extendable sleeves (1.5in)
2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 flap chest
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding