Select a Size
Select a Color
Snell OTB Softshell Bib Pant
When you're earning your turns, you need to be able to seamlessly transition from climbing the skin track to cruising back down. The Obermeyer Snell OTB Softshell Bib Pants keep you dry and comfortable with a low-cut bib that doesn't restrict your movement or airflow. They have a HydroBlock Active membrane to keep the moisture out while the softshell knit maximizes airflow throughout. Four-way stretch construction keeps you moving freely, and the Snell has a front zipper that makes getting them on and off a breeze.
- Softshell bib pants for backcountry adventures
- HydroBlock Active seals out moisture
- Breathable softshell fabric allows air to flow
- Low-cut bib and armholes eliminate bunching
- Four-way stretch construction moves as you do
- Front zipper for easy access
- Item #OBM00BM
- HydroBlock Active (74% nylon, 26% elastane)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 17, 2020
Runs VERY small
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- Size 6
- 5` 5"
- 130 lbs
These pants feel great and look expensive... however, they run VERY small. My waist is 27-28 and I typically fit in size 4 for other brands. Using the size chart I decided to purchase the size 6, especially since I tend to wear an additional layer under my ski pants. These are skin tight and hardly zip. The straps have extra material to be let out but can not be readjusted without sewing. I really think if they fit appropriately they would be flattering, but I would need to size up to a 10 for them to even be close...Unfortunately, these have to go back.