Ski in style.
With a look that wouldn't seem out of place in your closet, and performance worthy of full days at the ski resort, the Obermeyer Men's Sequence System Softshell Jacket is a must-have jacket for your winter wardrobe. Field jacket styling keeps your look distinguished, while the waterproof and breathable fabric helps you stay dry. Obermeyer also added a secret weapon in the form of a removable, 700-fill down-insulated liner for low-bulk warmth on frigid mornings.
Hydroblock 3-layer softshell fabric offers excellent breathability to keep you from getting bogged down with sweat after leg-burning runs, and it has a bit of flexibility to it so you can ski without feeling restricted. The zip-out liner is filled with lightweight and compressible down insulation, which not only keeps you warm, but allows you to easily stuff the liner into a pack or locker when you don't need it. And when it's really warm on sunny spring days, simply open up the underarm vents to allow refreshing air to start flowing through.
- Smart styling and ski-worthy performance
- Hydroblock 3L fabric is stretchy and breathable
- Hydroblock DWR coating adds extra water-resistance
- Zip-out down-insulated liner for optional warmth
- 700-fill goose down in liner is lightweight and low-bulk
- Contoured fit allows comfortable movement
- Hidden underarm vents help you regulate temperature
- Item #OBM004B