New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Rayla Jacket - Girls'
She's starting to reach that age where there's not much left on the mountain she can't ski, which is why the performance-minded Obermeyer Rayla Jacket will help her tackle new challenges and tougher terrain. Its stretch fabric and anatomical design helps free up her movement, so she can take on off-piste tree lines, steep summit runs, and a trip through the mogul field without being held back. And with a 15K/15K waterproof and breathable membrane and critically sealed seams, you can rest assured that it's gonna take one heck of a storm to get any snow to soak through to her layers. But if she does find herself in wet and unrelenting snow, the warm-when-wet synthetic insulation will continue to bring the heat even in unfavorable conditions. This jacket has a few other features to seal out winter weather, including a Snap-Away powder skirt that's there when she needs and gone when she doesn't, and a set of thumbhole wrist gaiters that keep out wind and provide added coverage underneath a glove.
- Insulated ski jacket keeps your little one warm as they explore the hill
- Waterproof laminate and sealed seams help keep dry on powder days
- Body-mapped insulation provides warmth in crucial areas for cold lifts
- Zippered underarm vents quickly dump excess heat on warmer days
- Synthetic insulation construction is low-profile and non-bulky
- Item #OBMG493