Enjoy Good Times.
From wide super G turns to tight sashays down the treeline, the Obermeyer Men's Proline Pant helps make every line tenfold more enjoyable. Constructed using HydroBlock technology, these pants offer breathable performance and waterproof protection that ensures you stay dry whether you're skiing under a cloudless sky or making turns on a blustery day. A lightweight layer of synthetic insulation keeps the cold at bay.
Obermeyer equipped the Proline Pant with a number of performance features to keep you comfortable all day (or at least until your legs decide to give out from exhaustion). Mesh-lined inner thigh zippers help you dump heat when you're working hard or on spring days. Water-resistant powder cuffs prevent snow from sneaking up your pant leg and soaking your socks. Articulated knees offer increased mobility, while reinforced scuffguards and pant hems protect the pants from sharp edges and boots.
- Enjoy a day at the resort with these protective ski pants
- HydroBlock construction is breathable and highly water-resistant
- Lightweight synthetic insulation for warmth
- Critically taped seams bolster defense
- Inner thigh ventilation zippers for temperature regulation
- Articulated knees for increased mobility
- Powder cuffs seal out snow
- Adjustable waist for a personalized fit
- Item #OBM004J
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 185lbs
Im 6'00" 185lbs with 33" waist and 34" inseam. These are WAY too big in the waist and ok on the inseam. Otherwise they are nice mid level pants