Improve the process.
Like any art, skiing requires careful attention to detail and constant practice in order to refine your performance. So when you venture into the mountains to fine-tune your skills, do yourself a favor and bring the Obermeyer Men's Process Pant along. With a waterproof, breathable shell, these pants keep moisture at bay, while fully taped seams prevent snow from seeping through. A light layer of PrimaLoft insulation takes the chill off on days when the wind chill has chased off most of the crowds.
For sunny days, leg vents with mesh gussets and easy-access double sliders provide temperature regulation, so you won't have to worry about overheating. The zippered cuffs can be adjusted to fit over your boots, while the reinforced material along the cuff means they won't tear when they come in contact with your ski's sharp edges. An adjustable waist and articulated knees offer a comfortable fit that doesn't restrict movement, leaving you free to practice those turns again and again (and again).
- Comfort and protection for every day of the ski season
- Hydroblock Elite fabric is breathable and waterproof
- Four-way stretch fabrication for unrestricted mobility
- Primaloft Silver insulation is warm and low-profile
- Control Zone Ventilation keeps you from overheating
- Reinforced hems prevent cuffs from getting shredded
- RECCO reflector can aid rescue in an emergency
- Item #OBM009B