Lead the way.
When you've been skiing since you were three, you need a jacket that can keep up, whether you're pushing yourself to conquer bigger terrain or fine-tuning your turns. That's when the Obermeyer Boys' Outland Jacket comes in. Made from a waterproof, yet breathable fabric, this jacket shields you from the white stuff you love. Mesh lining inserts and underarm vents add comfort and breathability to keep you cool and comfortable while you work up a sweat. Body-mapped insulation places more heat at your core to keep you warm without causing you to overheat.
- A ski jacket with a classic, streamlined design
- Performance shell for waterproof, breathable protection
- Body-mapped insulation for warmth
- Powder skirt seals out cold snow
- Drop-back hem for extra protection on your backside
- Removable hood offers protection on stormy days
- Regular fit allows for layering
- Item #OBM006A