Mach 10 Jacket
Your little ripper may be young, but he's already flying down the slopes at supersonic speeds. Make sure he has a jacket that matches his ever-increasing skill level with the Obermeyer Mach 10 Jacket. HydroBlock Pro fabric keeps him dry when moderate snows are falling, and low-profile synthetic insulation helps him stay toasty on frigid mornings and windy lift rides. For when the wind is really blowing, a full-length interior windguard with a fleece chin protector ensure that he doesn't lose that precious body heat. Ski Contour articulation in the arms of the jacket ensures he can ski or ride without feeling restricted. When he's really pushing it, Control Zone Ventilation and 3D mesh lining inserts dump heat and allow his body to breathe so he doesn't get overheated. There's also a Snap-Away powder skirt that can be deployed when he's trying his hand at skiing deep powder, and a plethora of pockets for storing all his on-hill necessities, such as ski passes, electronic devices, and tasty treats.
- Insulated ski jacket for young skiers quickly advancing in skill
- 15K fabric with critical sealed seams protects during most storms
- Synthetic insulation provides reliable warmth even when wet
- Stretch fabric and articulated design help him move on tough trails
- Underarm vents help him cool off when he gets acquainted with bumps
- Snap-Away powder skirt has him covered as he learns to rip powder
- Thumbhole wrist gaiters provide extra coverage under gloves
- Item #OBM00DA
What do you think about this product?