up to 40% Off
sale $83.70 Original price:$139.50
There is no joy like the first real snowfall: recess focus shifts from swingsets and playgrounds to anything that can be created from snow from forts to unicorns. Obermeyer's Harper Jacket keeps your young adventurer warm whether playing outside at school or skiing all day on a family vacation. With plenty of pockets and kid-friendly loss-preventing features like mitten clips and a removable hood, the Harper is the one-jacket fits any adventure solution. With Obermeyer's I-Grow Extended Wear system, the Harper sleeves can be extended 1.5in for many seasons of use.
- A versatile winter jacket for your young adventurer
- Varied insulation and waterproof outer keep them warm and dry
- Kid-friendly fleece lining and pockets provide next-to-skin comfort
- I-Grow system extends use into next season with added length in sleeves
- Item #OBMG48G
- [membrane/laminate] Hydroblock Pro, [face fabric] 100% polyester
- [body] 220g synthetic, [sleeves] 160g synthetic, [hood] 80g synthetic
- 2 zippered hand, 1 sleeve
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, winter play
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 12, 2021
Warm, durable & pink
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 3` 8"
- 35 lbs
Good for very cold days in outdoor preschool. Toddler really loves the fit & color.