Resort skiing at its finest.
Whether you're going on a week-long ski vacation to Aspen or if you're at the resorts every weekend, keep your teen warm and protected while she hits the slopes in the Obermeyer Haana Jacket. A zippered sleeve pocket holds the resort pass and makes it a breeze to get on the lifts. A HydroBlock Sport membrane blocks out the falling snow and critically sealed seams in the most exposed areas ensure no moisture can seep in. Strategically placed insulation in the body, hood, and sleeves of the jacket offer thermal efficiency on cold lift rides and the thumbhole gaiters give extra warmth and protection. To keep them shredding through challenging runs, anatomical shaping and articulated sleeves offer unrestricted mobility and the drop back hem ensures coverage from the cold and snow. For even further protection on powder days, a Snap-Away powder skirt can be utilized and then removed when the sun comes out for milder spring conditions.
- Insulated ski and snowboard jacket for days at the resort
- HydroBlock Sport provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Tactfully placed insulation provides optimal warmth
- Hood and powder skirt are removable for versatility
- Zippered sleeve pocket securely holds resort pass
- Thumbholes at the inner cuffs offer extra warmth
- Anatomical shaping and articulated sleeves for mobility
- Drop back hem offers additional coverage on cold days
- Item #OBM00B2