50% Offsale from $74.99 $149.50
The only thing that's notably worse than forgetting something important on a powder day is being cold on a powder day. However, with the Obermeyer Gage Jacket, your teen will be able to stay warm and well protected, whether it's dumping like crazy or the sun is shining on a warm spring day. The Gage features a waterproof, critically seam-sealed exterior that fends off moisture and snow, while the strategically-placed synthetic insulation maintains warmth even when damp. The jacket is equipped with Control Zone Ventilation that's backed with a mesh lining to prevent snow from saturating baselayers if they're open when a patch of powder calls. Reinforced elbows add durability and longevity to the jacket, while articulated sleeves enable freedom of movement through challenging runs. Multiple pockets keep necessities close, and internal stretch cuffs are equipped with thumbholes for added warmth and protection.
- Insulated ski and snowboard jacket for season-long use
- HydroBlock Sport membrane offers protection from the elements
- Control Zone Ventilation with mesh gussets for dumping heat
- Strategically-placed insulation provides thermal efficiency
- Snap-Away powder skirt offers versatility with snow conditions
- Reinforced elbow patches provide durability where needed most
- Articulated sleeves offer enhanced mobility on challenging runs
- Detachable, scratch-free goggle cloth for easy cleaning
- Item #OBM00D7
HydroBlock (100% polyester)
critical seams sealed
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?