Cosima Down Jacket
Insulated puffy jackets tend to check all of the functionality boxes but often leave room for improvement when it comes to fit. The Cosima Down Jacket offers a performance blend of down and synthetic insulation for warmth, while maintaining a meticulously form-fitted construction to keep you looking stylish on and off the mountain. The hood, cuffs, and hem all offer a fully adjustable fit so you can customize your look to reflect your own personal style. Down insulation in the upper body, hood, and sleeves trap warmth to keep your core temperature up, while synthetic insulation throughout the remainder of the garment offers lightweight warmth. If afternoon temperatures cause you to work up a sweat, integrated underarm vents allow you to quickly relieve yourself of excess heat.
- Insulated jacket transitions seamlessly from the mountain to the town
- Bonded construction keeps you dry during snow storms
- A multitude of well-placed pockets keep your essentials secure
- Fleece-lined collar keeps your face and chin cozy
- Integrated thumb holes supply additional coverage
- Built-in media pocket with cable routing keeps you connected
- Item #OBMG46X
- [upper, sleeves, hood] 550 fill duck down, [lower, side, underarm sleeve] 115gm synthetic
- Fill Weight
- adjustable, removable
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve, 2 interior
- Control Zone Ventilation, 2 zippered underarm
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 17, 2021
Loved it but....
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 125 lbs
The hips flared out too much for my build, but I felt like it was going to be very warm which is what I was looking for especially