Stoked on winter.
Junior might've somehow grown out of his old ski pants again, but that's okay, because he's more stoked on winter than ever before. Get him ready for a season on one board or two with the Obermeyer Brisk Boys' Pants. Whether he's on the bunny hill or the big hill, the pants' waterproof fabric will keep him dry all day long, and sealed seams make sure even wet chairlift seats can't ruin his day.
Beneath that outer layer, 60g of synthetic insulation takes the sting out of a cold day, but it'll also remain breathable on sunnier days when he's skiing hard with friends. An adjustable waist and relaxed fit mean he'll be able to layer the way he wants and grow a bit as the season goes on. The pants are finished abrasion-resistant hems and the inner legs come ready to withstand the hundreds of boot scuffs they're likely to see throughout a season.
- Reinforced ski/snowboard pant for your grom
- Relaxed fit gives him plenty of room to move and layer
- Waterproof exterior shields against snow and rain
- Lightweight, breathable insulation won't weigh him down
- Adjustable waist and reinforced cuffs grow with him
- Item #OBM006D