Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Snowboard Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
TNP Insulated Anorak
There is a reason Anoraks just wont go out of style, they are able to balance a casual look with a technical punch, and the Oakley TNP Insulated Anorak is no different. The 2L laminate seals moisture out while wicking sweat to keep you comfortable and dry from first chair to last.
- Pull-over jacket ready for deep days spent slashing powder
- Mechanical stretch face fabric enables you to move freely
- FN Dry laminate seals out moisture while releasing excess heat
- 3M Thinsulate traps heat to keep you on hill all day long
- Adjustable hood blocks gusting winds and blowing snow
- RFID pass pocket helps you breeze through lift lines with ease
- Powder skirt keeps blower snow from sneaking into your layers
- Item #OAKK8AY
- [membrane/laminate] FN Dry 2L, [face fabric] advanced stretch 100% polyester
- 3M Thinsulate
- 3-point, drawstring
- RFID pass
- mesh-lined underarm
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 29, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 5"
- 215 lbs
Pros: -warmer than expected but still lightweight -athletic/flexible fit -good length -big hood -ample pockets Cons: -slightly slimmer profile then expected. I ordered an XL thinking it’d be huge but it wasnt -sleeves come to my knuckles and length is just covering my butt (however I am 6’5 and 215lbs) -not much room for a thick mid layer underneath. its doable but... gets tight in the shoulders -however, the jacket is super warm and Im usually fine with only a good baselayer underneath