Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Sport Sunglasses we have in stock.View Similar Products
Eyes on the prize.
The sun's out, the day is warm, and whether your target is a nearby peak or your favorite taco cart, the Oakley Targetline Prizm Sunglasses lend a spectacular view. Graced with Prizm lenses, these street-savvy sunnies use the science of color to maximize contrast and enhance visibility. Their Three-Point Fit keeps them in place whether you're hiking or strolling, and the angled brow and sleek temples are designed to fit under your favorite 5-panel.
- Street-savvy sunglasses with color-popping performance
- Prizm lens technology adds precision to everyday colors
- Lightweight frame offers everyday durable protection
- Nose and temple pads keep your shades from slipping
- Side shields help combat backside glare
- UV protection filters UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light
- Item #OAK01MO
- Plutonite (polycarbonate)
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Unobtainium nosepads, textured temples
- Case Included
- yes, and microbag
- Face Size
- medium, large
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
May 12, 2021
Great Golf Sunglasses
- I've used it several times
- True to size
These are fantastic sunglasses for golfing. Just know what you are getting into. The lens are purposefully made to be taller since you are always looking down on your ball when golfing. I wouldn't call them "Giant" as another reviewer stated. They are just slightly taller for good reason. I'm really digging the Prizm technology too.
April 24, 2021
Got a giant face?
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
Great if you have a face like Andre The Giant. Otherwise you’re gonna look like a peanut. And I meanut
March 29, 2018
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
I got these as I was looking for something more casual looking while riding the bike but still wanted some performance benefits and these glasses seem to do the trick. The rubber nose piece keeps the glasses in place and the Prizim Road Lens does a great job of helping you see. Great part is you can use these sunglasses for a casual day out off the bike. They seem to fit well on medium to large size faces.