Select style & size:Select options
Eyes on the prize.
The sun's out, the day is warm, and whether your target is a nearby peak or your favorite taco cart, the Oakley Targetline Prizm Sunglasses lend a spectacular view. Graced with Prizm lenses, these street-savvy sunnies use the science of color to maximize contrast and enhance visibility. Their Three-Point Fit keeps them in place whether you're hiking or strolling, and the angled brow and sleek temples are designed to fit under your favorite 5-panel.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Street-savvy sunglasses with color-popping performance
- Prizm lens technology adds precision to everyday colors
- Lightweight frame offers everyday durable protection
- Nose and temple pads keep your shades from slipping
- Side shields help combat backside glare
- UV protection filters UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light
- Item #OAK01MO
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I got these as I was looking for something more casual looking while riding the bike but still wanted some performance benefits and these glasses seem to do the trick. The rubber nose piece keeps the glasses in place and the Prizim Road Lens does a great job of helping you see. Great part is you can use these sunglasses for a casual day out off the bike. They seem to fit well on medium to large size faces.