Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Goggles we have in stock.View Similar Products
Oakley's newest frame with Tanner's newest graphics.
The Oakley Tanner Hall Signature Canopy Goggle takes Tanner's style to an all new level for 2012-13 and slaps it on the largest lens Oakley has produced yet. Along with a look designed by the man himself, you get more vision in every direction to help you stomp landings and dodge obstacles all over the mountain. Its patented O-Flow Arch, flexible frame, and fleece lining ensure a comfortable fit while the proven Oakley optics help you to see it all in the park or in the backcountry.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Tanner Hall signature model provides a Rasta-inspired look for your ski getup
- Tough dual Plutonite lenses block out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue rays while the XYZ Optics and spherical shape prevent distortion and enhance vision
- Huge, flexible O Matter frame fits well, provides incredible peripheral vision, and lasts season after season
- O-Flow Arch doesn't clamp down on your nose—instead, it enables easy breathing and comfort throughout your spring sessions
- Medium-to-large fit works for most face sizes
- Helmet-compatible design fits with your brain bucket
- Large frame design accommodates most eyeglasses
- Three-layer fleece foam liner is soft and smooth on your face and dries quickly after you rag-doll for a hundred yards
- Several top vents, dual lens design, and F3 Fog Technology prevent interior condensation during hikes and after falls
- Silicone-coated strap grip secures the goggle to your helmet or hat
- Item #OAK3549
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Amazing field of vision, no pressure on your face, total comfort ,and Tanner's red green and gold Rastafarian colors will have you giving thanks itinually! :) you will see clearly no matter how red your eyes are! Heads up Washington and Colorado folks! These goggles are 'nuff fyah!!