In a blaze of glory.
When you're the best skier on the mountain, you might as well get the royal treatment from your ski pants. The Men's Oakley Sun King 10K BZI Pant has plenty of fawning and worshiping to provide, and it swears fealty first and foremost by keeping the wet, cold nose of winter at bay.
The FN Dry 10K defends against all the boogeyman of dark skies, keeping you dry as you cruise out of bounds in search of fresh laps, all but convincing you that the sun is actually shining. Oakley's BioZone Insulated lining system incorporates body-mapped Thinsulate for targeted insulation and sweat management, combining just the right amount of warmth with fabric designed to wick away clammy perspiration. BioZone doesn't stop there, but incorporates stretch zones so that you have free reign to plunder your way through all the powder stashes on the hill.
- Insulated shell pant for conquering the snowy slopes
- FN Dry membrane blocks out rain, sleet, and snow
- BioZone lining offers breathable warmth and performance
- Mesh-lined inner thigh ventilation dumps excess heat
- Ankle gaiters keep snow from sneaking past your defenses
- Reinforced cuffs protect from sharp edges and crampons
- Ankle gussets make it easier to get your boots on
- Item #OAK01ID