Select Style & Size
Up for whatever.
Why bother with several pairs of sunglasses for every occasion when you could just have one that does it all? The Oakley Straightlink Sunglasses are built to keep up with your active lifestyle, while still remaining stylish enough for everyday wear. That means they can handle a day that starts off with a hike, transitions to mountain biking in the afternoon, then winds down with a few cold ones by the pool without skipping a beat.
Plutonite lenses keep harmful rays from hitting your eyes, while the O Matter stress-resistant frame offers a lightweight fit and bounces back from any mishaps no worse for the wear. And whether you're barreling around berms or doing cannonballs into the deep end, the Plutonite nose and ear pads keep your shades firmly glued to your face.
- Stylish shades made to keep up with your active lifestyle
- Plutonite lenses offer 100% UV protection
- O Matter frame is light and stress-resistant
- Unobtanium nose and ear pads offer secure comfort
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Item #OAK01FV
- Plutonite (polycarbonate), HDO (High Definition Optics)
- O Matter
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Recommended Use
- running, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
May 8, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
I am an avid outdoorsman and commercial fisherman and these glasses have been amazing. I own several pairs of Oakleys and these are my favorite. They are comfortable and durable and I would buy them again.
July 5, 2017
Oakley's have always been worth it!
- 5` 8"
- 160 lbs
I love Oakley's they are well made and definitely worth the money. These sunglasses are very nice.