Select style & size:Select options
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Sleek architecture makes these sunnies simply one-of-a-kind
- Prizm provides control of light transmission for sharper contrasts
- HD Polarized drastically reduces glaring for better clarity
- Impact-resistant Plutonite lenses block 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC
- Stress-resistant O Matter frame with custom-fitted Three Point Fit
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #OAK01J2
- Q & A
Oakley Sliver XL Prizm
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
If you would like to see everything through a live Instagram filter, you should consider these glasses. The lenses make everything pop and look amazing with a hint of pink. No lenses compare to these that I have seen to date. I've tried Costa Del Mar 580's, Maui Jim, Ray Ban, and Smith - there is nothing like these lenses.
I bought these because I bought a pair of Oakley Prizm Flight Deck XM and Oakely Prizm Crowbar goggles and I realized that I wanted to look through those lenses all the time.Not all Prizm lenses are the same, some are meant for shallow water, deep water, baseball, golf, etc. These are everyday glasses.
They are a little taller than average glasses, so if you are wearing a hat, they might get in the way a little bit. That is my only possible complaint. They fit my face very well and stay in place. The design is very fashionable.
If you are in the market for new glasses or aren't particularly happy with yours, you should seriously give these a try. I have multiple other pairs of glasses and these are my go- to every time. The Sliver Prizm XL's have ruined all other sunglasses for me.