Select your style & size:Select options
Another innovation from a true innovator.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Tough Plutonite lenses block out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue rays
- Rigid outer frame and flexible inner frame yield a durable but form-fitting design that doesn't cramp your nasal cavity or flex and distort
- Three-layer fleece foam liner is soft and smooth on your face and dries quickly after you rag-doll for a hundred yards and sweat while retrieving your gear
- Dual top lens vents and F3 Fog Technology prevents interior condensation during hikes and after falls
- Interchangeable strap outriggers let you fine-tune the fit to your helmet or helmet-free riding
- Comes with two differently shaded lenses (and a micro-bag) that match high- and low-light conditions, but Oakley offers many more lens options (sold separately)
- Item #OAK3207
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Not gonna lie. These are super sweet. Not a big fan of the XLs and with Oakley discontinuing the Airbrakes I knew I needed to pick these up asap before they were gone forever. Prizm technology is Ultra HD contrast. Super hyped to call these mine. Backcountry shipped it super fast and hassle free. #goatworthy
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Awesome lens, good field of view, helmet compatible.
Oakley Shaun White Airbrake Goggle
How to change lenses on your Oakley Shaun White Signature Airbrake Goggle