Select a size:
Why We Like The Ridge Line L Goggles
The Oakley Ridge Line L Goggles give plenty of coverage when we're riding the summit chair under heavy snowfall. The winds might be whipping, but our cheeks stay cozy thanks to the larger fit and face foam lining. When winter's chill turns to spring sun, we appreciate the anti-fog treatment keeping the lens crystal clean when we work up a sweat.
- Oakley ski goggles give great clarity when snow's blowing down the ridge
- Anti-fog lens ensures clarity after working up a sweat
- Face foam lining feels cushy and secure against the skin
- Helmet-compatible, adjustable strap with silicone print that stays put
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #OAKK8J1
- High-Definition Optics, Plutonite
- Technical Features
- RX Compatibility, Triple Layer Face Foam
- Face Size
- 50mm silicone
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.