Your personal fitness coach.
Designed in collaboration with the tech-savy wizards at Intel, the Oakley Radar Pace Sunglasses provide a personalized training regimen for athletes obsessed with maximizing their physical output and beating previous race times. The Radar Pace is unlike any other pair of sunglasses you've ever worn, thanks to integrated sensors tracking every move while you're sprinting up mountainsides, cranking down coastal byways, and running along your favorite street. It ingeniously pairs with all your Bluetooth and ANT+ sensors, helping you track power output, heart rate, cadence, distance, and time while you're running and cycling.
The defining feature of the Radar Pace is its ability to personalize workouts by crunching all your biometric and performance statistics for a dynamic training regimen. Not only does it calibrate to your physical performance, but it also provides targeted zones so you can obtain the results you're seeking on the road or trail. Oakley's Radar Pace app for iOS and Android gives you an in-depth display of your workout data, syncing harmoniously with the sunglasses. Voice activation and touch-panel navigation allow you to receive vital feedback while training, letting you know whether to dial it back or bump up your workout intensity.
Realizing that all the technology in the world doesn't matter if you can't see properly, Oakley includes their PRIZM Road lens for crystal-clear vision that maximizes contrast and visual nuances in road texture while you're pedaling along at high speeds. The included clear lens allows you to see clearly when you're training at night or in low-light conditions. And because the weather outside isn't always sunny, the Radar Pace is water-resistant to IPX-5 standards, meaning it'll survive passing showers and splashes of water without damaging vital electronics.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Personalized training for cycling, running, and fitness
- Voice-activated workout metrics and touch-panel control
- Integrated sensors for tracking your cycling and running
- Pairs with Oakley phone app, ANT+ sensors, Bluetooth devices
- Prizm Road lens enhances visual cues and variances in texture
- Extra clear lens included for low-light conditions
- IPX-5 water-resistant (sprayed-on water, passing showers)
- Includes 2 ear booms, 2 nose pads, micro-USB charging cable, aero clip, microfiber bag, soft storage case, and quick start guide
- Item #OAK01GA
- PRIZM Road
- Interchangeable Lens
- yes, extra clear lens included
- Nose/Temple Pads
- yes, 2 nose pads
- Case Included
- yes, Oakley Soft Vault case, microfiber bag
- Face Size
- medium to large
- Recommended Use
- cycling, running, fitness
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov