Select style & size:Select options
Engineered for performance, designed for kids.
Oakley believes kids shouldn't settle for a sub-par, watered-down version of performance. The Oakley Quarter Jacket Sunglasses fuse high-end features from Oakley's top-shelf shades with a youth-specific fit. The durable O Matter frame is ultra-light for a comfortable fit. In addition, the integrated Unobtanium earsocks and nose pads cling to your kid's face for a glove-like fit.
Blocking harmful rays when your athlete-in-training heads to the outdoors, the Plutonite lens blocks 100% of UV radiation. It also filters out high-energy blue light that's responsible for blurred vision and withstands impact. Enhancing the optical clarity of these shades, the lens' Iridium coating (on every model but Polished Fog/Grey) enhances your kid's vision by balancing light transmission.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame
- Youth-specific fit
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection
- Interchangeable lens design (additional lenses sold separately)
- Oakley Authentic Prescription compatible (sold separately)
- Plutonite lens filters out 100% of UV light and high-energy visible light
- Iridium coating on lens (except on Polished Fog/Grey model)
- Unobtanium earsocks and nose pads
- Item #OAK00MY
- Q & A
Kid Loves them
Had to get the little man a pair like mine, he loves them and even tries to wear them to bed.
Standard Oakley Build
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
Well built glasses made for the kids. However they did not fit my daughter's face (Asian nose for reference). They sat too close to her eyes and her eyelashes touched. Would be great if they offered the swappable rubber nose pieces because that would most likely have resolved the issue. A little on the spendy side for kids glasses but you get the quality you pay for.