A puffy built for the resort.
Most puffies can't keep their lofty warmth at ski resorts because the snowfall turns the down damp. Not the Oakley Men's Pinball BioZone Down Jacket, its lofty down insulation is guarded by a waterproof, breathable membrane and fully taped seams so a single snowflake can't seep its way to what's keeping you warm on the mountain. In case you get too warm, the Pinball's zippers under each arm allow ample ventilation to keep you cool. The removable powder skirt, helmet-compatible hood, and ski pass pocket solidify its rightful place at the resort, something that most down jackets couldn't muster.
- Down jacket equipped for skiing in winter weather
- Waterproof, breathable FN Dry membrane backed by fully taped seams
- BioZone down insulation includes moisture managing panels
- Underarm ventilation assures ample airflow
- Zip-off powder skirt and adjustable hood customize coverage
- Pockets for ski passes, goggles, and media players
- Item #OAK01HP
[membrane/laminate] FN Dry [shell] 100% nylon, [lining] 100% polyester
BioZone Down (90% duck down, 10% feathers)
1 RFID pass, 1 media, 1 goggle with MicroClear wipe, 2 hand
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding