New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Mod 3 MIPS Helmet
There's no reason to skimp on lids when you can have the customizable comfort and superior impact resistance of the Oakley Mod 3 MIPS Helmet at your disposal. A Boa fit system and lightweight In-Mold construction ensures all-day comfort on the slopes, and the MIPS system reduces the rotational forces of oblique impacts likely to be caused by skiing.
High-speed impacts while skiing and snowboarding tend to be at angles that traditional helmets don't do a great job of addressing. The MIPS system uses a Low Friction Liner to create a slip plane which enables relative motion between the liner and helmet in order to reduce rotational forces.
- Lightweight shred helmet with superior fit and protection
- MIPS technology reduces rotational forces in oblique impacts
- In-Mold construction for lightweight durability
- Boa dial ensures comfy and secure fit
- Removable liner and ear pads for a customized fit
- Fixed ventilation moves cool air to your head
- Fidlock magnetic buckle can easily be operated with gloves on
- Helmet bag included for convenient storage
- Item #OAK019Z