Select a Size
Select a Color
Mod 3 Helmet
Just because you consider yourself an old-schooler doesn't mean you should be a knucklehead—get smart with the Oakley Mod 3 Helmet. You might not ever admit it, but you'll love the comfort and warmth provided by the removable liner and no-pressure ear cups. The Boa fit system offers a fully adjustable design for a personalized fit, while the Fidlock magnetic buckle lets you secure your helmet quickly with or without gloves. The Modular Brim System allows air to flow unobstructed through the brim ventilation for active cooling that provides better anti-fog performance.
- An all-mountain ski helmet with a clean and simple design
- Lightweight and protective in-mold construction
- Fixed ventilation with the Modular Brim System
- Removable ear cups provide a pressure-free fit
- Boa fit system allows for customized fit with a turn of a dial
- Glove-friendly Fidlock magnetic buckle
- Item #OAK019Y
- Shell Material
- Modular Brim System
- Fit Adjustment
- ASTM F2040, CE EN1077
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
November 21, 2017
Does this helmet really have the MIPS technology? It doesn't seem to match with the description from the Oakley product page.
November 22, 2017
Eric, It does NOT have MIPS, likely a coding issue on our end. There is a MIPS version of the helmet that is $40 more. through the link below. https://www.backcountry.com/oakley-mod-3-mips-helmet?rr=t