Select style & size:Select options
Whether you prefer a long stretch of open road or a trail through the mountains, enhance your riding experience with the Oakley M2 Frame XL Sunglasses. Thanks to an enhanced vertical dimension, these sunglasses offer increased field of vision even when your head is tilted down. A lightweight frame offers wearing comfort and impact-resistant performance. The protective lenses filter out UV rays, as well as harmful blue light, for optical clarity when you're on the move.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Performance sunglasses for cycling and other active sports
- XL design offers enhanced lens coverage and protection
- Plutonite lenses filter out UV rays and harmful blue light
- O Matter frame is lightweight and durable
- Unobtainium earsocks and nosepads for increased grip
- Interchangeable design lets you switch lenses in seconds
- Item #OAK01J7
- Q & A
Don't buy these sunnies UNLESS...
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
...you want to go FAST. In anything you do: run, bike, row, even drive (golf balls as well as motor vehicles). Seriously, the first day I put these on I PR'd in my 5k.
In actuality, the functionality of the M2's are unparalleled. Better peripheral coverage than Radar. Better price point than Jawbreaker. Replaceable parts available. And, of course, the clarity of vision that Oakley is known for (NOT just a hype). I truly believe you get what you pay for in performance sunglasses, and these deliver every penny's worth.