Select Style & Size
Line Miner Prizm Goggles
Follow the directive of this goggle's name and get to the best stuff before the crowds do. Wear the Oakley Line Miner Prizm Goggle to make sure you have a full range of vision when you're staring through the wind into your favorite chute. Its cylindrical shape that sits close to your face provides extensive downward and side visibility.
Oakley didn't just stop at a wide field of vision with the Line Miner. It also included its Prizm lens, designed to throw terrain features into sharp relief no matter what the surrounding light conditions are like. Charge through your line with confidence that you'll be able to see the smoothest path without any guesswork. The dual vented lenses with an F3 anti-fog coating keep your vision clear on wet, stormy days. If you wear prescription glasses, the Line Miner accommodates them with subtle notches in the frame that maintain a comfortable fit, and the goggle's plush removable foam acts as a welcome shield on windy, cold days.
- Comfortable goggles to provide exceptional visibility on the slopes
- Prizm lenses maximize color contrast to bring out nuances in snow
- Cylindrical style sits close to face for maximum peripheral vision
- Dual vented lenses, F3 anti-fog coating prevent moisture build up
- Interchangeable lenses easily accommodate changing light conditions
- Removable plush foam acts as protective barrier on cold, windy days
- Goggles are helmet compatible with silicone grips on straps
- Most prescription glasses are accommodated without compromising fit
- Item #OAK01OW
- Interchangeable Lens
- Technical Features
- HDO (high definition optics), Dual-pane lens with F3 anti-fog coating, cylindrical lens, eyeglass compatible, interchangable lens
- O Matter Chassis
- Eyeglass Compatible
- Face Size
- medium, large
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
November 27, 2019
Ski Google that work
Best Ski googles I've ever owned in 40 years of skiing. I get extra discount from here: coupon-code.info
January 30, 2019
These Goggles are really good. I bring them everywhere I go. The lens are amazing, their quality is very good, it works in every condition. I would recommend this goggles to anyone who needs one.
December 30, 2018
- I've used it several times
These goggles have worked really well for me in a variety of conditions. The prism lens quality is amazing, really displays everything crisp and clear. Like mentioned, I am a little disappointed they don't come with more lenses however, the lens that comes with the googles is a great all around lens, working pretty well for both low and high light conditions. If you want a good quality lens at a reasonable price point go with the line miner prism.
November 28, 2018
One Lens, Pretty Neat
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The frame and look of these goggles are sweet! The green lenses are really nice looking. The box is really nice that it came in too, but wish there was another lens. A lot of the other goggle companies I’ve purchased from give you a low light lens too. I knew it only came with one though.
November 25, 2018
Do these goggle come with more than 1 lens?