Select a size:
Select a color:
Bisphenol A (BPA)
Line Miner XL Prizm Goggles
Follow the directive of this goggle's name and get to the best stuff before the crowds do. Wear the Oakley Line Miner Prizm Goggle to make sure you have a full range of vision when you're staring through the wind into your favorite chute. Its cylindrical shape that sits close to your face provides extensive downward and side visibility.
Oakley didn't just stop at a wide field of vision with the Line Miner. It also included its Prizm lens, designed to throw terrain features into sharp relief no matter what the surrounding light conditions are like. Charge through your line with confidence that you'll be able to see the smoothest path without any guesswork. The dual vented lenses with an F3 anti-fog coating keep your vision clear on wet, stormy days. If you wear prescription glasses, the Line Miner accommodates them with subtle notches in the frame that maintain a comfortable fit, and the goggle's plush removable foam acts as a welcome shield on windy, cold days.
- Comfortable goggles to provide exceptional visibility on the slopes
- Prizm lenses maximize color contrast to bring out nuances in snow
- Cylindrical style sits close to face for maximum peripheral vision
- Dual vented lenses, F3 anti-fog coating prevent moisture build up
- Interchangeable lenses easily accommodate changing light conditions
- Removable plush foam acts as protective barrier on cold, windy days
- Goggles are helmet compatible with silicone grips on straps
- Most prescription glasses are accommodated without compromising fit
- Item #OAK01OW
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.